Monday, August 17, 2009

THIS GIRLS GROWING UP FAST

You know it seems like yesterday I was 9 month + pregnant waiting for this little thing to come out of my body. Now almost 18 years later how far we have come. Yesterday Brittany got her Young Womans Medallion. She kind of left it to the last minute, but thanks to a Great Young Womans leader to light a little fire under her, she got it done. I am so proud of her. She even bore her testimony when they gave it to her. (if you know Brittany the only time you hear her testimony is at Girls Camp and maybe at Seminary). Grandma and Grandpa Thomson came and so did her Dad. It was a need expericane. I am so thankful for the Great Example she has been to our family.

Way to go BRITT

4 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Congratulations Brittany. Way awesome on the medallion and testimony!!! You won't regret either!!!

Wendy said...

COOL! Congrats Britt!

Liz said...

Brittany, I can't believe I wasn't invited ~ again!!! It's just like Disneyland all over again!!! I am so proud of you and love you so much. I think you are a wonderful young woman and I expect to hear your testimony the next time I see you!!!

Krista McMillan said...

Congratulations!!!! You are an amazing young woman and I am very proud of you . Britt, you have such a beautiful light within you and I feel so privelaged to have had my light brightened by you!!! I Love You Kido!!!
P.S. I am almost done with mine Too!!!