Friday, June 6, 2008

CRAZY CRAZY WEEK

Why when women go camping we make such a big deal. Guy thinks we are crazy. All the planning and running around we are doing for girls camp. I have a sore throat and i think a fever. And i am so tired. I have been watching HEROS (the television series) (thanks Liz for all you computer help checking then out for me at the library). I really like it. (not 24 but it is still pretty good).

I am getting really excited for the camp out!!!!! Only 5 more days. Will everyone please go through their fabric scraps and bring them we have a really cute craft idea. We need:

STUFFING (I HAVE ONE BAG)
BUTTONS
YARN
RIBBON
ANY THING FUN TO ADD TO THESE CUTE LITTLE MONSTERS!!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

What are we making with this stuff??? I want to know so I can plan on what to bring.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Ok, I must be oblivious. What are you talking about? I thought in about 5 days we were going to be at our family reunion, not girls camp! Post a picture so I can decide what you need.

Liz said...

I bought another bag of batting, some bright and bold colors of dmc floss, 3 sheets of felt in as many colors that were cute, 1 sheet of sparkley felt in many colors. I also picked up some sparkly pom poms as well as regular pom poms.