Monday, June 9, 2008

MONSTERS, MONSTERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!












ANY ONE?????? I thought this was a wierd, funny promotion!!!!!







These are the critters i am making for my girls camp. The are to help the girls to remember PJ'S-- PRAYER, JOURNAL and SCRIPTURES. Hopefull they will put them on their bed or in the room to help them remember it. We are making these are the campout if any one is interested. I have most of the supplys. If you have any cute embelishments, PLEASE bring them. I need to think of a way to put pj's on the critters. Be thinking?????

3 comments:

Erin said...

These are way cute!!! I for sure want to make some. What do you want us to bring??? Felt, buttons, ribbon????

Liz said...

What about writing PJS in glitter glue on the front of each monster?

Becky Darling said...

ok, at first I thought you were going a little crazy, BUT these are actually DARLING!!! I WANT them all!!! They would be fun church toys, think of the comments you would get!!!!!