Monday, January 18, 2010

A FEW PROJECTS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON

this is my new purse... what do you think, cute,obsessed or 90 year old women??????????


I bought this chair at the DI. (i forgot to take the before picture) Guy thought i had lost my mind. A few cans of spray paint and It is a beautiful master piece for the corner of my bedroom. I think my owl pillow look right at home on its newly painted surface. (picture doesnt do it justice) I have been obsessing over making flowers lately. I think i will add some to this 1.25 find from Walmart. (i will post pictures of my finished product later) I just need a loamp base now.






just a another in the middle of project. I thought i would give you a little teaser.






This week i have been really sick bad cough (you know the peeing your pants kind) sneezing, runny nose, ect....... I hope to get a few things more done this week and get them posted. I have a lot of new fun ideas rattling around in this stuffed up head of mine!!!!!!!!!!!














3 comments:

Liz said...

I love it all especially the purse but the most magnificent thing on your post is that someone taught this old dog new tricks and you actually posted pictures with a post (and that it hadn't been 6 months since your last post)!!!

Are they ornaments? Chloe found a wallet at church in the parking lot on sunday and we drove it over to their house and on the way home we say these ornament lawn decorations that were as big as she is!!!

Erin said...

Super cute stuff!!! I think the bag is my favorite too...so you may want to be quite concerned that it is 90 year old womanish!

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see the finished lampshade so I can copy it!