Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY TWENTYTEN!!!!!!!!

i was thinking today what some of my new years resolutions would be for 2010
and i thought i would share some:

spend more quality time with my dad

take more pictures

learn to add pictures to my blog

take a cake decorating class

get healthy

make new blanket for our beds

organize the basement

redo my christmas tree (i am so sick of my current one)

stop drinking pop

be a better blogger


learn to make the best cupcakes ever

redo the upstairs bathroom

plan and plant a better veggie garden

I am really looking forward to the upcoming year hopefully it will be my best year yet!!!! :)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a plan!!! Did we ever get the biggest loser thing set up?

Jenn said...

Good list, I think I might add some of those to mine.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

You are such a freakin optimist! Godd goals though especially the blogging one! I think you should add though to it get Brittany MARRIED and add a naked room!

Liz said...

I veto Jeanettes naked room goal. There can only be so much nakedness out there and if your naked or Guy's nekkedd that might take away the naked time from those of us who already have a naked room...

Becky Darling said...

Wow two blogs in 1 months time, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???