Monday, May 5, 2008

It sure was a nice weekend!!!! Beautiful weather!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

Friday night we went to moms to "Scrapbook" but no one was in the mood, so we just sat and talked and laughed. I think mom might have peed a little (she has such a bad cough that when she laughs she coughs very hard). But it always fun to get together with my sisters!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday we got the back gardens edges cut out (Brittany hates this spring ritual but it makes the garden beds so much prettier). We watch 27 DRESSES afterwards. That was a really cute movie. Kindof a combo of how to loose a guy in ten day and i dont know what. I liked it (i wont be buying it though)

Sunday i taught my sunbeams ( i sure do enjoy them) One of my boys usually tells me he loves me but Sunday he had to give me a kiss. It was right during sharing time with the stake leaders in attendance. sigh!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that is a way to get released. HAHAHAH

I have just been call to be Assitant Camp Director. If anyone has ideas for a lighthouse theme. please let me know.

No comments: