Tuesday, May 27, 2008

DAVID ARCHULETAS BIG DAY


I know this is a little late. But i had to post about David Archuleta. He did so so so good tuesday night. It brought me to tears. I can only imagine how he felt. Poor little lamb. Wednesday we decieded to joint the excitement at the Energy Solutions Arena. We heard on the radio that KBULL was giving a thousand dollars for the best sign or t-shirt. So we all clicked into action. Becky and Erin made really cute signs and I was going for size and K-Bull Name recognition. (mine was 5 poster boards long.) There were a lot of people their, including a mean lady (worked for american idol) that made me take the K-Bull part off my sign, made the kids not hold up their signs, sit down etc. But all in all we had a great time. If David Archuleta would have only won.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Have you looked into the therapy that mom suggested; for those that are having a hard time getting back to their own lifes and letting the reality television personalities go?

The sign is HUGE and not at all overboard! I can't believe that you didn't win! B*s*a*rds