Monday, May 19, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Brittany is obsessed with taking pictures of her eyes. Arent they BEAUTIFUL. It always amazes me that her eyes were so so blue when she was a baby and now if anything they are HAZEL. Wierd.

OHHH!!! I love being in love with the man i have known for 20+ years. People talk about thier list of 5 people they can make out with (or whatever with) and thier spouse would be fine. I have never had a list like that. GUY IS IT FOR ME. I know i complain and make fun of Him. I love him so so much. When he ride his bike up sand mountain fast or wears hid baseball cap backwards. I feel like that teenage girl that fell head over hill in love with him.
Maybe i am being sappy cuz, he left for Georgia this morning. Brittany and i will have fun with out him. But i will miss him terribly.
Guy left for GEORGIA this morning at 8:30 a.m. we dropped him off at the airport at 6:30 a.m. He called us by 6:50 and was already checked in (we had heard hoar storys about how long check in and security) He did arrive noonish in Greorgia safe and sound.
The yardsale at Moms was very productive. I made $275.00 just for cleaning out the shed and Brittanys room. BONUS.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ohhh...I always knew you liked him!!! We will have to have a little party while he is gone. When does he get back???

Liz said...

Guy & Laura sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! I think Brittany and her teenage hormones have been rubbing off onto you!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Isn't it nice to have them leave so you actually realize how much you do miss them and love them!